Don’t risk having your CV thrown into the rubbish bin because it failed to impress. We will write and design you a professionally written resume and cover letter that will make you stand out with an eye catching design and punchy content!
The work that we do in designing, structuring and re-writing for immediate impact will ensure the recruitment consultant and hiring manager continues to read more. The work that we do for you involves:
- Proof-reading for grammar and punctuation checks.
- Designing the resume to look professional and be highly presentable.
- Writing a short, captivating summary that identifies you in your field and promotes you.
- Writing the resume to market and sell you to the prosepctive employer.
- Conducting research to find out what employers are currently looking for in your field and making sure the resume addresses their requirements and your experience is made relevant.
- Creating a detailed resume but not cluttering it – we make sure that everything is in structure.
- We put headlines for better reading and to draw the employers attention.
- We also use industry specific vocabulary and terms employers are using and appropriately include these in the resume and covering letter.
A covering letter is a very important aspect of the job application process and can be the difference between your resume being discarded and obtaining an interview. We make sure that the covering letter is in sync with your resume and allows you to make a small tailored adjustment to the company name/contact person and short summary stating why you want to work for that company specifically, and then the rest is all pre-populated, ready to go.
Our strategy is one of quality over quantity, ensuring your covering letter has a high impact effect, just like the resume will. We take a great deal of time and effort in making sure our work is of a very high standard.
All of our work is original and tailored to the client. We spend time and effort in ensuring that your resume really sells and markets you to any prospective employer.
Our contact with you will be primarily by phone and email as we work with clients all over Australia and some of our clients may already be working which makes it hard logistically to meet.
“”Hi Matt, just wanted to say a big thank you for all your help with my c.v and covering letter I got permenancy which means I never need to go through that horrible process ever again.. Big thanks.”
Hazel M, Teacher’s Aide
“Awesome Matt! Great job! Thank you so so much 🙂 I really want this job so feeling a lot more confident- now you have done such an awesome job”
Tania F, Senior Anaesthetic Technician
Simple and easy process from consultation to delivery.
We make initial contact with you by phone/email for a brief discussion regarding the services you require and any specific requests. We also discuss your background and experience and what direction you would like your career to head.
We then ask if you can send us your existing resume and if any supporting documentation (ie. Employer testimonials, qualifications and grades, referees, etc) along with a couple links to jobs on Seek.com.au that you wish to apply for.
Once we have all the information we need we can proceed, but if there is anytime else we need to know we will get in contact with you
Full payment will need to be made upfront to confirm your booking.
Depending on current workload, we usually ask for around 3 – 4 working days to have the final draft back you for your review.
We will send the documents to you ready for your review and to see if you would like any changes or additions made and we will make them accordingly.
Once you have made your review of the new resume and covering letter, we then make those changes, send it back to you and commence working on the next service paid for (ie. Job application service or LinkedIn prof