Okay, so there has been much talk circulating about an impending recession for 2020. Whatever the case may be, you may be wondering what you can do to prepare now.
Here are 5 ways I believe can help an individual prepare for a recession in case they lose their job:
- Get your resume and cover letter in order. Enlist the services of a professional resume writer such as Client Centric.
- Keep abreast of what is happening in the jobs market. Add your profile to job search websites.
- Stay positive, focused and in control.
- Practice responding to interview questions to help prepare you for an interview.
- Think about all your skills, industry experience and the kind of roles that you can apply for. Open up your options to other employment.
Matthew Coppola, Client Centric Executive Employment Solutions