Looking for a photographer in Perth, Fremantle or the Swan Valley? Book now with the professional wedding photographers at Fotografia Coppola. We also provide corporate event and commercial photography services.
At Fotografia Coppola we know that your Wedding is one of the most important events in your life. That is why we believe that your wedding photographer (or wedding photographers) should be the best you can afford. You would not want to risk your special day by having a cheap wedding photographer and yet you want your photography to be affordable, especially if you are just starting out in life! Wedding photography is already perhaps one the most expensive costs for most couples starting out and we understand this! A Wedding can take many months of planning and preparation, so why risk using just any perth wedding photographer?
Fotografia Coppola will ensure that we capture the magic, the fun, the stunning wedding photos and all the ecstasy and emotion of your special day! Remember, only your wedding photographs, captured by your wedding photographer Giovanni Coppola will assure you of wedding day memories that will last you a lifetime. Fotografia Coppola prides itself on it’s unique, candid, reportage and creative style of coverage. By being unobtrusive, yet helping to choreograph your wedding photography at your chosen wedding venue or location in perth, we will ensure that you will get stunning wedding photos allowing you to relax and be yourself. Stunning wedding photographs begin with a brilliant perth wedding photographer who knows and understands your expectations, your culture and your values. Giovanni Coppola makes it a point to always meet and discuss your wedding, in detail, so that special day is captured in the best possible way.
Australia based professional photographer, Giovanni Coppola, is your perfect choice for weddings, special or corporate events in and around Perth. He is a great photographer who captures and documents your most unforgettable moments.
Our packages are designed to fit most wedding photography needs and allow your wedding photographer to give you what you want, yet at the same time we can tailor packages to suit your budget with a variety of albums, proof photos, photo books, magazine photo books, digital prints and other services.
Our packages are usually custom tailored for our clients. For this reason we recommend you come and see us so we can show you what your choices are and explain the album differences. We only use albums from seldex and jorgensenalbums which are recognized as some of the world’s best.
It is important to note that we are a husband and wife team and with all our weddings, so you will have TWO photographers at your wedding. Leanne, my wife, will also assist the bride and help choreograph the shots during the photo shoot. This gives you the variety of viewpoints from both a man and myself. We aim for candid and natural as well as romantic and artistic, but the choice is yours. At all times however we aim to shoot beautiful photos that are not cheesy and that you, your family and friends will love.
When you meet with us, there is no obligation on your part but we know you will be pleasantly surprised at what we offer. You can afford the best! Because our preference is to shoot, we have “attendance only” wedding photography packages (if you don’t want an album) as well as “attendance and album” wedding photography packages. Further, all of our album packages offer full coverage of up to 10 hours or more if required. As wedding photographers based in East Perth and servicing Perth and western Australia, we are able to make good use of our travel time and hence can pass on the savings.
We are also very happy to discuss your wedding planning/timing, location/s, and assist you in any way we can to make the most of your photography. As already stated, our preference and passion is to shoot! and in particular we like to photograph people, especially in a wedding setting. We are all about quality, service and stunning images that will have you and your friends go WOW! That’s what we are all about! We are available to meet any day or evening up till 8pm. We are based in East Perth, near the foreshore, not far from the tunnel. Easy to find!
Also, we would like to take this opportunity to bring to your attention as to why we stand out from other photographers:
- Our passion is photographing weddings and we do it almost exclusively. We particularly like capturing those special and candid moments. If you like our images, you can expect a similar look and feel for your wedding photography. We look forward to showing you more of our work.
- Two photographers is the minimum you will have covering your wedding. This means that not only are the key and classic shots of the day captured, but all the unseen moments in-between that one photographer simply cannot capture. We also have two other freelance photographers who assist us when and if required.
- Leanne, my wife, also brings a woman’s point view to your photography. This adds variety to the style of your photos. Leanne also helps choreograph shots and assists the bride throughout the day. Leanne has done this many times and can be relied upon to help you throughout the day.
- All of your photos will be fully edited and creatively ‘worked’ at no additional charge. We never deliver images straight out of the camera. We consider this to be a VERY important part of the creative process and we spend as much, if not more time, during post production as the actual wedding photography shoot. This is also an area where you, as the consumer need to be wary! Not all perth wedding photographers are the same. It would be very easy for cheaper photographers to cut corners here. Some for example will only edit those you select for your wedding album. Some will only edit those you select and pay for. Other wedding photographers may edit all the wedding photos, but they automate the process rather than pay attention to each individual photo. The danger here is that some photos which may look ordinary at first sight, can be turned into works of art through judicious cropping and careful editing. Hence, the amount of post production work we apply to our photos can greatly affect the quality of your wedding photographs. As wedding phgotographers who pride ourselves on quality and service, this is one area that we do not skimp. In fact, regardless of which package you choose, you will always get the same level of attention to detail and quality post production photoshop work.
- We are a husband and wife team – therefore it is us who will be shooting your wedding. It is personal and because our name is involved, you can be assured of quality and service on your special wedding day.
- We use only the best photographic equipment and Lenses made by Canon such as Canon 1D Mk IV and Canon 5D Mk 2. At any one time we may be carrying up to 9 lenses and three camera bodies so as to give us that special and creative look we are after. No other perth wedding photographers we know of go to this much trouble for a wedding. Carrying around such photographic equipment is not easy, but the results in the type of photos we are able to get make the effort worth while.
- We use only the best photographic equipment and Lenses made by Canon. At any one time we may be carrying up to 9 lenses and three camera bodies so as to give us the creative look we are after. No other photographer we know of goes to this much trouble for a wedding.
- Image safety is paramount at fotografia coppola. Your images are captured onto multiple cameras and multiple memory cards. Indeed many of our cameras carry dual memory cards so that the same photo is stored on two cards at the same time. This makes it far less likely to lose photos due to faulty memory cards. Also, throughout the day images are backed up onto external devices such as our Epson P-7000 memory card reader and media device. Memory cards are not reused, giving us further redundancy. Finally, additional backup steps are taken at the end of the day such as hard drive storage (Drobo) and hard copy to DVD. We cannot stress how important these steps are so as to assure your photography is in safe hands. We are happy to state that we have never lost anyones precious memories and dont ever intend to. This is something you should make sure of when selecting your wedding photographer3
Check them out at fotografiacoppola.com