I’ll give you the courage to conquer your next interview with one-on-one interview coaching delivered by an experienced and qualified coach. Learn the art of being interviewed and how to effectively respond to commonly-asked and behavioural questions.
By way of a mock interview, your coach will provide you with suggestions and tips on how you could respond better without too much hesitation, doing so assertively.
Each session will be personalised for your needs, building upon your strengths and helping to improve on where you may fall short.
You will receive coaching from an experienced and qualified employment specialist who will help guide you in responding to both standard and behavioural type questions such as:
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- What made you apply for the role?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- What can you bring to our organisation?
- What are your biggest weaknesses?
- Out of all the other candidates, why should we hire you?
- What do you consider to be your biggest professional achievement?
- Why do you want this job?
- Tell me about the toughest decision you had to make recently?
- What kind of accomplishments are you most proud of?
- Tell me about a time you disagreed with a decision. What did you do?
- Tell me how you think other people would describe you.
- What do you plan to do if…?
- Tell me about a time when you handled a challenging situation.
- Tell me when you made a mistake and how you handled it.
Please note that I will need a copy of your CV, details on the position and any concerns that you may have that you would like addressed in the session.
Generally speaking, I cover the following skills:
- How to effectively make use of questioning techniques.
- How to start and end an interview.
- How to compose yourself when asked difficult questions.
- Ways you can build rapport with the interviewer.
- How to using probing techniques.
- How to read and understand their body language.
- How to present yourself professionally.
- How to manage your own body language.
- How to deal with group interviews and set yourself apart.
- Discussing and negotiating salary.
- Explaining gaps in employment.
- How to handle online screening interviews.
- What to say when you don’t know something they ask.
- What to say when they ask why you are leaving your last job.