The first part of any LinkedInTM profile is the career summary. It’s what most people with first read when they click on a link to view someone’s profile.
Because it’s the first thing that they see, it makes sense to write a summary about yourself that is impressive, concise and straight to the point. The following are some tips that you can use to write a great summary on your LinkedInTM profile. If you need help writing up your profile, get in touch with the team at Client Centric Executive Employment Solutions. They specialise in revamping LinkedInTM profiles and offer a fantastic and cost-effective profile writing service.
For clients in Brisbane, Australia, we can professionally revamp your LinkedIn profile and ensure that it grabs attention. Learn more about our Brisbane LinkedIn profile writing service.
Click here to learn more about Client Centric’s LinkedInTM profile writing and design service.
My 5 tips to write a great summary:
- Write short paragraphs. Don’t use big blocks of chunky text.
- Whatever you do write, make sure it’s grammatically correct and pay attention to the punctuation.
- Make it easy to read and engaging.
- Mention who you are, what you have done, what you specialise in and what your goal/s are.
- Mix it up with some dot points if you can.